Pool Safety Rules:
THE SWIMMING FACILITIES AT The Zone are not supervised by a lifeguard or other responsible person. In place of on-site supervision, this facility has established a series of safeguards to be followed by all guests:
1. NEVER SWIM ALONE. A minimum of two adults, 18 years of age or older, must be present whenever this swimming facility is in use, with at least one adult remaining on the pool deck.
2. THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR ADEQUATE SUPERVISION. Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied to the bathing facility by a parent or guardian, (an adult who is responsible for the children and their behavior.)
3. IN AN EMERGENCY, NOTIFY THE FACILITY OPERATOR AND CONTACT HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. A free telephone is provided at this facility (describe location). Telephone numbers for the nearest emergency medical service are posted.
4. Only use this facility during posted hours of operation.
5. Don't drink alcohol and swim.
Release and Waiver of Liability and Assumption of Risk
In consideration for being permitted to attend The Zone and participate in the activities therein the undersigned agrees and/or acknowledges that:
1. Many of the activities engaged in at The Zone contain an element of risk, as is the nature of recreational and physical activities; and the undersigned, if he/she so chooses, will engage in these activities at his/her own risk, and assumes the risk all possible injuries and other damages.
2. Parents bear the responsibility for children brought to The Zone; and this agreement is signed on behalf of any children brought along.
3. Undersigned further agrees to release and waive the right to sue the owner (namely: Oorah Inc.), operator, any employee, paid worker or volunteer working at The Zone for any damages that may arise during, or related to, the undersigned’s stay at The Zone, including alleged acts of negligence on part of The Zone or any employee, paid worker or volunteer.
4. The undersigned agrees not to hold The Zone, or any leaders responsible for the loss of any personal property via theft, accidental loss, damage, left behind or destroyed from any Zone Event and furthermore do not expect any loss replacement or money to replace any items that were lost, stolen, or destroyed from a Zone Event attended.